Saturday 20 August 2016

Bake, Natter and Roll.....Meet the Committee Member - Part 4

Hello there,

Welcome back to the Bake, Natter and Roll blog - home to the Farnham WI!

Today we're meeting another of our lovely committee members, this time it's our secretary Laura.....


Laura is married to Jimmy and lives in Farnham with their two young children.

Why did I join Bake, Natter and Roll?
I joined the WI to learn new craft ideas and activities and also to meet local like minded people. 

What's your favourite cake?
My favourite cakes are coffee and walnut and yellow courgette and ginger. 

Tell us three facts about yourself:
My interests are running, skiing and anything active really,
Gardening-growing my own veg, 
And I craft when I can.  

Don't forget to say hi to Laura at our next monthly meeting and pop back soon to meet another of our lovely committee members!

Thank you for popping by today,
The Bake, Natter and Roll Committee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping by the Bake, Natter & Roll blog - we'd love to hear from you....