Saturday 30 July 2016

Bake, Natter and Roll......Meet the Committee - Part 1

Hello there,

Welcome back to Bake, Natter and Roll - the Farnham WI blog!

Today we wanted to start introducing our WI Committee. You see us each month at the meetings, see us all on Facebook......but it's time to find out a little more about us!

And we're going to start with our lovely President... Cat Hoare...


Cat is married to Gav, they have three children and live in Farnham.

Why did you join Bake Natter and Roll?
I wanted to join the WI to make new friends, have some "me" time and learn some new things. There weren't any groups in the area with similar aged people, so I decided to start one!

What is your favourite cake? 
Lemon drizzle

Tell us three facts about you....
1) I have 3 children who are amazing but completely exhausting!
2) I love baking and used to have a business selling cupcakes.
3) One of my favourite things to do is curl up with a good book, hence why I've started a Bake Natter and Roll book club.

Pop back to the blog soon to see what we've been up to and meet more of the committee!

Thank you for popping by today,

The Bake, Natter and Roll Committee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping by the Bake, Natter & Roll blog - we'd love to hear from you....